Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday {4.17.13}

Happy Wednesday! I, for one, am glad to be halfway done this week. The other day as I took some time to assess my crafty situation and figure out what I needed to do, I got completely overwhelmed and had to walk away. Let me tell you, the list is long and time is relatively short and I even knew that and was just going to pull some fabrics/patterns. Consequently, most of my week has been spent doing small, nicely contained, pony club blocks. It is helpful to be able to just make one and feel like I finished something. I am hoping after a few more and some more hand quilting, I will finally jump in and start some of the other things on the list.

lilly belle - finished and ready to be shipped off to the bride and groom!




marcelle medallion - I am moving right along with hand quilting. I slowed down a bit now that the circles are much bigger and I have to draw them on instead of finding something to trace around....



pony club blocks - another 3 finished. post with all the new(ish) ones coming soon! I love these little guys!



hexies - um yeah, about that....
summer clothes for the little -hoping to find some motivation to start these soon....you know, now that it seems to be staying warm outside.
wedding quilt - I need to order fabric.
baby quilt - design decided, fabric selection is next

So that's where I stand. I suspect I am going to have a hard time making myself work on other things until my medallion is finished, so I need to step that up. Good thing it turns out I really like hand quilting! I wonder if I can finish all my pony club blocks before baby comes....that is probably a bit ambitious, but we'll see. I hope I find some extra sewing mojo sometime soon.....anyway, hope everyone is having a good week!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your to-do-list! The pieces you have shown in your blog are all wonderful!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Medallion is amazing, beautiful, incredible etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling. I love your pony blocks though. They're so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! I lovvve your medallion quilt!

    ReplyDelete